I am an animist, polytheist, spirit-worker, mystic, seeress, rune reader, traveler of the Otherworlds, priestess-in-training, energy-worker, scholar, and Witch currently living in the Midwestern region of the USA.
I began my journey into Paganism in February 1998, via Wicca – the gateway Paganism. My beliefs and practices have changed quite a bit since then. Generally and somewhat generically speaking, my practices include but are not limited to:
- Energy Work (e.g. shielding, warding, spell casting, etc.)
- Devotional Work (with various deities and spirits)
- Spirit Communication, Evocation, and Possession (e.g. divination, spae/seidhr, etc.)
- Meditation and Trance Work
- Astral Exploration (e.g., journeying the Nine Worlds of Yggdrasil, visiting Nysa or Olympus, etc.)
- Psychotransformation & Other Inner Work
These are the broad strokes of my practice. I invite you to explore this site further. Feel free to leave comments! I greatly appreciate opportunities for thoughtful and respectful exchange. From my perspective, blogs can be a wonderful way to share inspiration! To that end, I also maintain the biweekly Wayfaring Woman column and I post approximately once per month at Daughters of Eve, both on Patheos.com.